The registration package covers lunches and tea breaks for three days, the banquet, and one copy of the workshop proceedings. Additional banquet tickets can be purchased when you register.
Each registration entitles the presentation of one paper. As WAFR is a relatively small gathering, this is to ensure diversified viewpoints and fruitful discussions, as well as the financial viability of the workshop. To ensure that your paper will be included in the final proceedings, which is published as part of the Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, please register by Oct. 15, 2010.
|Early Registration||Regular Registration|
|Oct 1 to Oct 31||Oct 31 to Dec 6|
|SGD 750||SGD 880|
After Dec 6, you will have to do on-site registration.
Before proceeding to the registration website, please note:
- Payment must be made by a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
- Make sure that your computer has Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed and enabled. If you suspect problems with JRE, information here may be helpful.
- Please disable the pop-up blocker.
- The actual credit card transaction is processed eNETS Singapore's website. Please be patient when you are transferred there, as the eNETS site sometimes takes a while to load. At the eNETS site, some web browsers may pop up a warning message of "attempts to install applets", "attempts to access the local machine", etc. and request for permission. Do not be alarmed. Grant the permission and continue. Your browsers may not indicate that the payment information page is encrypted. The Java applet in fact encrypts the communication with eNETS server. That's why your browsers may not know. Your sensitive information is safe.
- Do not close the browser window until you see the NUS receipt for the transaction. Please print a copy of the receipt for your record.
- As a last resort, using Microsoft Internet Explorer under Windows may give a better chance of success. Browsers under Linux may encounter problems due to stricter default security settings.
Please follow this link to register.
We will provide a number of student travel grants, ranging from SGD 300 to 1,100, depending on the applicant's geographic location and travel cost.
To be eligible, you must be a full-time student registered in a recognized academic institution. Preferences will be given to students who are authors of accepted papers or who will present papers or posters/demos.
To apply, please complete this form. Email both the form and a copy of your student ID as a single document to wafr AT comp.nus.edu.sg by Oct 15, 2010.