To give enough time for us to announce the decisions before the early registration deadline, the application deadline is set to 11 April 2011.
We will be providing scholarships worth up to S$1000 based on required expense.
- Must be full-time student at a tertiary institution
- Academic merit
- Not a previous recipient of MLSS scholarship
- Background in machine learning or related discipline
- Preference will be given to students who have just started graduate studies, or will be starting graduate studies soon
- Have completed at least 3 years of university education.
- Financial needs.
How to apply
Send your application through email to email@example.com. Your application must contain the following:
- Your CV
- Contact details, including address, phone number and email address
- Your statement (at most 1 page) describing
- Your academic background and interests
- Your plans for future studies
- How the summer school will benefit you
- Why you would like to be supported.
- Include names of 1 to 3 referees and ask your referees to send their supporting statements directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your academic record
- Proof of full-time student status
The application deadline is 11 April 2011